Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Did the earth move for you ?

7 posts in this topic

Seems that Brighouse has moved and will now be playing in Evostick East , giving them the thrill of Marske to Peterborough . Can't really win but at least they'll have some Yorkshire opponents

Pretty sure I read they would be in the west? Or do you mean they have moved from the Evo stick west to the east?

1 person likes this

"Brighouse Town boss Vill Powell has made inroads to laying down strong foundations, starting with skipper Adam Field committing to another year with the club who will be plying their trade in the Evo-Stik Northern Premier West next season."

Andover folded, meaning the remaining team with the highest ppg from the counties leagues won promotion to replace them. That team being AFC Mansfield bumped the leagues around a bit, and I think Peterborough Sports are now going into the Southern League East among other changes. So Briggus are now in the East, going up and down the A1 for the rest of time.

Daftest thing I saw in those new league allocations was Morpeth being in a league with Wisbech. They've reorganised that level but whacking another cockney league in while the northernmost club schlep it to the fens of Cambridgeshire. Exactly what wasn't needed imo. The North West league looks nicely set out for those involved though.

1 person likes this

Hereford promoted again on better crowds than when they were a league club , finished the season on 113 points team in 2nd got 103 points and lost in the play offs , the team who claimed the final play off spot scraped in on 99 points .

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Pliny Harris said:

Andover folded, meaning the remaining team with the highest ppg from the counties leagues won promotion to replace them. That team being AFC Mansfield bumped the leagues around a bit, and I think Peterborough Sports are now going into the Southern League East among other changes. So Briggus are now in the East, going up and down the A1 for the rest of time.

Daftest thing I saw in those new league allocations was Morpeth being in a league with Wisbech. They've reorganised that level but whacking another cockney league in while the northernmost club schlep it to the fens of Cambridgeshire. Exactly what wasn't needed imo. The North West league looks nicely set out for those involved though.

Yet King’s Lynn are in the Middle England Premier Non-League. What gives?