Squad 2018/19

91 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, greygoose said:

He's got no chance of landing a FL club imo, i thought he looked a touch overweight last week and had hoped we'd be upgrading on him not hanging on for his services. For me he's taking the piss out of us, lets not forget this is a player who spent half of last season sat in the stands injured so imo he owes us a bit of loyalty.

Were led to believe that we have deals in principle with a few players but their hanging on (presumably until next weeks deadline) for a better deal, i just hope Duckworths not one of these as he's not good enough to be waiting for.

Was told his contract offer was LESS than last years.Given that he'll only sign if nothing better crops up i'd bin him now as his heart won't be in it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sooner the football league deadline closes, the better it is for us. Players will have no choice but to sign for teams like ourselves if a football league club doesn’t snap then up. Sounds like two could be announced today/tommorow based on what DB has been saying anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/08/2018, 12:17:31, AJS said:

The sooner the football league deadline closes, the better it is for us. Players will have no choice but to sign for teams like ourselves if a football league club doesn’t snap then up. Sounds like two could be announced today/tommorow based on what DB has been saying anyway 

I hope one is a striker.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

I hope one is a striker.

Not Edwards best game tonight in front of goal, but fair play to him, he works hard and finds himself in good positions. Think he's similar to Mike, a bit raw but certainly got potential

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

I hope one is a striker.

 

Definately need another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

I hope one is a striker.

We also need  a couple of midfielders as it seemed a weak position last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SHAY man said:

We also need  a couple of midfielders as it seemed a weak position last night

And a full back.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's face it, we're bloody rubbish ! Sack the lot and start again :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2018, 22:31:29, Shaytrev said:

I hope one is a striker.

That rules Morgan out then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018, 11:48:50, Tony Flower said:

That rules Morgan out then!

You are a Stalker, I hope it is nothing sexual. You are always trawling back through the message board to find old posts then adding your hopeless twopenneth. I think I had better make some investigations to find out who you are seeing you are some sort of freak.

Edited by Shaytrev
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not being funny but the post you complain about is an old one, posted some six weeks ago. Happy trawling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnson 

Hanson 

Duckworth 

Sellers 

Brown 

Clarke 

Skarz 

Staunton 

Maher 

Berrett 

Ferry 

Kosylo 

Tomlinson 

Southwell 

Preston 

King 

MacDonald 

That isn't a bad squad of players to be honest add a couple of new additions and it should be more than good enough to achieve a higher league position than we currently occupy 

Edited by Papa Lazarou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Johnson 

Hanson 

Duckworth 

Sellers 

Brown 

Clarke 

Skarz 

Staunton 

Maher 

Berrett 

Ferry 

Kosylo 

Tomlinson 

Southwell 

Preston 

King 

MacDonald 

That isn't a bad squad of players to be honest add a couple of new additions and it should be more than good enough to achieve a higher league position than we currently occupy 

Guessing you purposely left Rowley, McLeod, Odelusi and Edwards off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AJS said:

Guessing you purposely left Rowley, McLeod, Odelusi and Edwards off?

Yes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Yes 

2 of them for me aren’t good enough for this league never mind us. The other 2 I’m unsure on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What we do need is more physicality & height in front of the defence, its a tough division & on too many occasions we are brushed aside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now