MD) Sammi Odelusi

MD) Jordan Preston 

MD) Josh MacDonald

MD) James Ferry (Loan)

FW) Ben Tomlinson

FW) Dayle Southwell.

FW) Mehki McLeod.

FW) Jonathan Edwards

I'll update as and when required. Can anyone think of any others players that are contracted?

Edited by Erik Everhard
1 person likes this

Duckworth not contracted, but Hibbs is 

Edited by AFC Halifax

Just now, AFC Halifax said:

Duckworth not contracted 

I didn't know that. Cheers AFC.

Could Bubba or Steve put this as a stuck thread thingy at the top please. It's easier for me to find then.

I knew we didn't seem to have many players left but didn't realise the cupboard had got so bare!

What has happened to Macdonald and Tomlinson? 

4 minutes ago, Spiltdown Man said:

I knew we didn't seem to have many players left but didn't realise the cupboard had got so bare!

Discussions ongoing with both of them. Same applies to Duckworth, Maher and Thomson.

4 minutes ago, Spiltdown Man said:

Not re-signed or released yet same with Duckworth and Mahar

Strange re Mahar, thought he signedtill end of 2018/19 season.

That squad update hasn’t revealed anything new! Just a reminder on what we already knew

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, AJS said:

That squad update hasn’t revealed anything new! Just a reminder on what we already knew

Almost...It was an update that told us less than we already knew...:lol:...missed off Connor Oliver going.

Basic has gone now too.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Hxmitch said:

Strange re Mahar, thought he signedtill end of 2018/19 season.

He joined until end of season "with a view to extending". So one assumes we are currently deliberating/negotiating that extension.

Edited by greg45

The players under contract will be under a part time contract and might not sign a different contract due to work commitments, so at the moment only Matty Brown will have a full time contract,

Edited by eddie
Wrong spelling

We are most certainly going to be playing fast attacking football this season. Odelusi looks a great signing and always liked Southwell, fast, agile and can finish. 

With the hopeful signing of the Centre forward who can play a couple of positions which should hopefully be announced soon the team is starting to shape up nicely 

1 person likes this

Johnson

???-Brown-Maher-???

Odelusi-Hobbs-Collins-Kossy

Southwell-Tomlinson

Approximately what I’d go for at the moment, from the current squad. In need of a LB/RB and 2 players to cover across defence. A couple more players in midfield, depending on is MacDonald is signed on. I also feel we’re a player or 2 short up front, I’d still be happy to have MFT as an option, plus someone else.

1 hour ago, riccardo259 said:

Johnson

???-Brown-Maher-???

Odelusi-Hobbs-Collins-Kossy

Southwell-Tomlinson

Approximately what I’d go for at the moment, from the current squad. In need of a LB/RB and 2 players to cover across defence. A couple more players in midfield, depending on is MacDonald is signed on. I also feel we’re a player or 2 short up front, I’d still be happy to have MFT as an option, plus someone else.

I wonder hope for more to come up top and someone a bit better to partner Collins. I wonder if MFT will sign or this Blyth chap. We need someone with a bit of height too.

12 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I wonder hope for more to come up top and someone a bit better to partner Collins. I wonder if MFT will sign or this Blyth chap. We need someone with a bit of height too.

Kossy and Collins are under part time contracts, so doesn't mean they will sign the new full time contracts

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

Kossy and Collins are under part time contracts, so doesn't mean they will sign the new full time contracts

They would both be a big miss but Collins especially. We need him next season because there's a lot of inexperienced lads been signed so far.

10 hours ago, eddie said:

They are under contract weather part time or full time. 

6 hours ago, AFC Halifax said:

6 hours ago, AFC Halifax said:

But if they are under a part time contract which states you train 2 evenings a week then change your contract to train 4 mornings a week then it must be a different contract that they will need  or they could leave

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

But if they are under a part time contract which states you train 2 evenings a week then change your contract to train 4 mornings a week then it must be a different contract that they will need  or they could leave

Do we know what the contract says? Maybe they 're just contracted to halifax town?

17 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Do we know what the contract says? Maybe they 're just contracted to halifax town?

Only the club and player will know what's in the contract but if you was increasing your hour at work then you would want more money ,so a new contract would be needed

16 minutes ago, eddie said:

Only the club and player will know what's in the contract but if you was increasing your hour at work then you would want more money ,so a new contract would be needed

Maybe in Collins case he may not be increasing his hours? 

1 hour ago, AFC Halifax said:

Maybe in Collins case he may not be increasing his hours? 

Don't see how that can work

7 minutes ago, eddie said:

Don't see how that can work

I would do anything we can to keep Collins on board. I feel he is crucial to our team. Does he need to be involved in every session? Not in my opinion. Train when you can and see you on match days.