Youth team Cup Final 16th May

50 posts in this topic

Come and support the FC Halifax Town U19’s against Chester FC in the National League U19s League Cup Final on Wednesday night at the Banks Stadium in Walsall, 7pm kick-off.

Town are subsiding travel to this important fixture, the Supporters Coach will leave the MBi Shay Stadium at 3.30pm for just £7 per person.

If you would like to book, please contact George on the Travel Line on 07707 143094.

Admission prices are £2.00 for Over 16’s and FREE for U16’s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

Come and support the FC Halifax Town U19’s against Chester FC in the National League U19s League Cup Final on Wednesday night at the Banks Stadium in Walsall, 7pm kick-off.

Town are subsiding travel to this important fixture, the Supporters Coach will leave the MBi Shay Stadium at 3.30pm for just £7 per person.

If you would like to book, please contact George on the Travel Line on 07707 143094.

Admission prices are £2.00 for Over 16’s and FREE for U16’s

i AGREE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chadders said:

i AGREE.

Your link wasn't working so helping out the elderly...B)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eddies mate said:

Your link wasn't working so helping out the elderly...B)

You obviously weren't working so had more time than me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

Can multitask...:P

Most women can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Twitter the coach won’t now run due to low demand. Poor do really :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shaymanandy said:

According to Twitter the coach won’t now run due to low demand. Poor do really :(

20 names apparently, but cosch companies booked up too due to York races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I have booked on coach this season and its fecking cancelled.

wheresmytraintimetable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, chadders said:

First time I have booked on coach this season and its fecking cancelled.

wheresmytraintimetable.

Ditto.

No chance of getting back on train either, last connection to Huddersfield leaves the Biscotti Stadium at 20.20 hours. 

Resign Fat Controller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, chadders said:

First time I have booked on coach this season and its fecking cancelled.

wheresmytraintimetable.

Must be your fault then chadder,

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going, with the plan to take the huge crest flag, assuming Walsall's ground staff don't have kittens over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flea said:

I'm going, with the plan to take the huge crest flag, assuming Walsall's ground staff don't have kittens over it. 

Cat hair gets everywhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The Nuneaton Branch of the Cumbrian Shaymen Group will be in full attendance.

Edited by vinnyweknuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too, travelling down with Rob, Fleaster and the flag !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good support from the CSG and a nice gesture from Mr B subsiding the 75 Seater coach,good luck lads and the Town Hall is booked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, chadders said:

Me too, travelling down with Rob, Fleaster and the flag !!

Sounds like a full car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dj funky said:

Good support from the CSG and a nice gesture from Mr B subsiding the 75 Seater coach,good luck lads and the Town Hall is booked.

We see it as the future! 

Kind regards,

 

Chair, MD, Treasurer, Membership Secretary and member (sole) of CSG. Special offers on membership available on request subject to t&c and kipper hat.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come on young Shaymen! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C'mon young shaymen bring the cup home.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know where to access tonight? I assume only 1 area will be open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Anyone know where to access tonight? I assume only 1 area will be open

Turnstile 3. Anyone know if there’s a bar open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive traffic in the area, is it all heading for the ground! Will ko be delayed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Massive traffic in the area, is it all heading for the ground! Will ko be delayed?

Yellow team leader is aware.

Scrap the turnstile advice, just aim for the main reception and car park, you’ll see the masses. I’ve found the hotel bar next door.

Impressive turnout from Chester, just seen 2 charabanc’s arrive. Not Johnson and Morley.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now