Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where is Morgan.

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sadly I looked on line at the Sligo Team for the last three matches , no Morgan! Injured? Suspended ? Dropped? Up on Beacon Hill?

You can tell it is the close season when I study a “Pub League!”

Edited by haldo

Posted (edited)

Injured. Otherwise he would have 20 goals already.

Edited by Shaytrev

22 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Where is Heath?

Injured, otherwise he would have the Arsenal job. 

3 people like this

Having bagged 5 goals in the first 9 games, he didn't score in the next 5.  He was then suspended for a game and missed yesterday's game through injury. Expected back for Tuesday's game. 

The three games before his suspension, he either started on the bench or was substituted. 

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

Where is Heath?

Where is the love? 

7 minutes ago, Tony Flower said:

I think we’d all be in double figures in the Paddy Pub League. Here’s a proper striker for you.

2967C1A7-D2A5-4A19-912A-FDDDBAC7A767.jpeg

Yes I actually saw him play, did you?

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Tony Flower said:

I think we’d all be in double figures in the Paddy Pub League. Here’s a proper striker for you.

Now you're talking matey, watched him as a young lad and always seemed to score.....proper footballer/striker!

I can still remember the goal that gave us promotion against Rochdale...on a par with Macca's at Wembley in my opinion.

Edited by woody
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

Where is Heath?

Didn't somebody 'in the know' say he was to become Guiseleys Manager the other day

Just now, GLPFCHT said:

Didn't somebody 'in the know' say he was to become Guiseleys Manager the other day

Yes, it was supposed to be announced last Thursday. Someone else said Chester were going to appoint him,busy man.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, GLPFCHT said:

I was speaking to one of the lesser Guiseley backers on Friday, he'd heard the 'strong' rumour but couldn't confirm if there was any substance to it . He was wishing they had Kosylo ! Dream on

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

Didn’t Tony Flower and Les Massie play together? If not they couldn’t have been far apart.

Must report a major disappointment on the Fleetwood front . They were unveiling a statue of their founding father, so decided it would be only right to witness this monumental event

got to say, it looks nothing like Jamie Vardy !!!

So how did you get an invite and I didn't,something to do with your scouting I reckon.

17 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

Yes, it was supposed to be announced last Thursday. Someone else said Chester were going to appoint him,busy man.

Heath is going to have to job share in my opinion....what a man if he got them both promoted !

2 people like this

4 hours ago, woody said:

Heath is going to have to job share in my opinion....what a man if he got them both promoted !

With both Chester and Chip Shop going part time it makes sense , also Chip Shop have enough players to fill both squads

On 5/6/2018, 8:32:42, Tony Flower said:

Les Massie, yes a proper footballer.  Clearly he used Vitalis, not that greasy stuff.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018‎ ‎8‎:‎40‎:‎48‎, Shaytrev said:

scored the goal at home to Rochdale in front of 17000  to get us promoted to division 3

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, kirkbymoorsidesteve said:

scored the goal at home to Rochdale in front of 17000  to get us promoted to division 3

I can't imagine what 17000 fans crammed into The Shay would have felt like, especially back in those days. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I can't imagine what 17000 fans crammed into The Shay would have felt like, especially back in those days. 

People were a lot slimmer back then.

3 people like this

5 hours ago, kirkbymoorsidesteve said:

A header from a Phil McCathy cross 

and there was still room in the ground for more:) 

On 07/05/2018, 03:32:42, Tony Flower said:

I like the old teamshirt.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

There was plenty of room that night, the two ends held thousands, they didn't worry about health and safety in those days (the green team leader had been locked in the shed where the old halftime scoreboard was :D). you could stand anywhere that there was room.

1 person likes this