2"nd goal and Gateshead have equalised

I love this game.
Still a long way to go. Up the Town!

Hanley off , Hibbs on 

Fondop Talom off , Thomson on 80 mins

Full time !!!!! Yassssssss 

Posted (edited)

Full time! Get in!

The boys are back in Town, the boys are back in Town!
Spread the word around.

Edited by olitheshayman
1 person likes this

10 points clear now 

Great win. Takes a bit of pressure off relegation now and the lads can relax and try and implement Fullertons methods.

One thing Fullerton had to his advantage was a team full of lads with absolutely the correct work ethic. He's fine tuning the way they play and hopefully the rest should take care of itself.

2 people like this

Sounded a superb performance. Clog dancing and the consumption of " brown falling down water " will commence at 10.15pm after work. GET IN SHAYMEN !!

2 people like this

Just now, Scouse Shayman said:

Sounded a superb performance. Clog dancing and the consumption of " brown falling down water " will commence at 10.15pm after work. GET IN SHAYMEN !!

Just be careful we don't want another Gobby Scouser this week!

1 person likes this

Great comeback!!!

Hanley and Collins the stand out but the whole team put a shift in (especially big Mike!)

We played some nice stuff tonight and it's the first time in a while I've come away from a game feeling really positive.

Win against chip shop Saturday and we will definitely be safe for me even if we aren't now.

Att 1315 win 27 from Dagenham.

Another massive win. The club must be buzzing atm from board, backroom staff and players and most importantly the fans.

We are bossing this relegation ****.

Got lucky with the equaliser then Dagenham imploded . Collins and Macca put in a real shift in the second half

Poor 1st half and a brilliant 2nd half!! 

The teamtalk at half time but have been a bloody good one as we looked a different team. 

The town are back and the players look much happier under him. At the end of the game, south stand singing and the players coming round is the best feeling after a win! 

Special mention to Hanley and collins who I thought were superb tonight. Fullarton showing us how good of a manger he is. GET IN TOWN!!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

15 points off the play offs with 27 still available. If we go on an exceptional run and have luck with other results we could still just about make it, the optimist in me can't help but hope. (ps I'm not Darrren Kelly)

Edited by riccardo259
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

May be a slice of luck for the equaliser 

but a slice of bad luck to be loosing in the first place 

Edited by Nick

8 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Poor 1st half and a brilliant 2nd half!! 

The teamtalk at half time but have been a bloody good one as we looked a different team. 

The town are back and the players look much happier under him. At the end of the game, south stand singing and the players coming round is the best feeling after a win! 

Special mention to Hanley and collins who I thought were superb tonight. Fullarton showing us how good of a manger he is. GET IN TOWN!!

Thought Ducky was excellent too, and Kosy. 

Superb football second half.  Amazing what a change of approach and a couple new faces can do. The players had so much confidence and rarely panicked.  Best I've seen since we beat Salford at home last season and probably as good in the second half as anything I've seen since Aspin's first season in the Conference.  

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, riccardo259 said:

15 points off the play offs with 27 still available. If we go on an exceptional run and have luck with other results we could still just about make it, the optimist in me can't help but hope. (ps I'm not Darrren Kelly)

I’ll have a pint of that

Good performance.  Every player battled for every ball. Kossy and hanley big threats. Every single corner hanley took was delivered perfectly into the mixer, looks a cracking player. Josh Wilde is good but macca gives us so much more and was great tonight.  Team spirit at the end there for all to see.  Fullartons barmy army

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, never_shay_die said:

Thought Ducky was excellent too, and Kosy. 

Superb football second half.  Amazing what a change of approach and a couple new faces can do. The players had so much confidence and rarely panicked.  Best I've seen since we beat Salford at home last season and probably as good in the second half as anything I've seen since Aspin's first season in the Conference.  

I ageee cas. Fullarton might get this club places if we stay up this season. 

Maybe go full time next season and get some decent players in. By the looks of it we’ve got a cracking manager 

be also good to see J Mac fit again on the wing with Kosylo. Hanley is a cracking signing and Thomson did his job when he came on too

Edited by TJAshton
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

A really good start and brilliant that the players are doing the business early doors .. gives everyone a lift .. sat and listened to the game on my kids headphones :D

listen , if a guy in Glasgow is buzzing about that tonight then you lot closer to the Shay should be very pleased with your club after that game .. onwards and upwards ! 

Edited by Scot
4 people like this