Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adam Morgan

203 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

Well you asked why on earth would a player not choose to play in League 2. They might not get the chance. If they are any good then I hope we sign them.

More likely Salford would snap them up as they are full time and supposedly paying a darn sight more than us.

I did find it interesting on the Class of 92 when Neville (Gareth), said they'd missed out on a few players to us over last couple of seasons. Wage wise think they've pushed the limit again and now paying unsustainable amounts

Scored again tonight v cork , that sell on looking good 

When you hear Adam Morgan scored again tonight:

G4dAVVu.jpg

Morgan being prolific in the Irish League is not really a pointer to his potential at a competitive level physically or mentally.

Loved his story of Rodgers sticking Skrtel on him in a training session to see how tough he was, shame that Morgs didn't really get the message

Morgan still a better striker than owt we have got at the moment. More evidence that Heath was clueless and made a big mistake letting him go considering the position the Club is in .

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

Morgan still a better striker than owt we have got at the moment. More evidence that Heath was clueless and made a big mistake letting him go considering the position the Club is in .

Correct. Also turned dion Charles career stale and tried to get rid of hibbs in favour of players like Clarke. Clueless 

33 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Correct. Also turned dion Charles career stale and tried to get rid of hibbs in favour of players like Clarke. Clueless 

How's Dion Charles' turgid performances this season any fault other than his own? :lol:

9 hours ago, Jmc said:

Scored again tonight v cork , that sell on looking good 

Scored a penalty.

typical of some people, always someone elses fault, never their own! 

the only people responsible for Morgans and Charles non performance is themselves. 

2 people like this

Another downside to Heath was his reluctance to play youth. We have such a good set up as well. Hopefully Fullarton will have faith in the youth 

4 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Another downside to Heath was his reluctance to play youth. We have such a good set up as well. Hopefully Fullarton will have faith in the youth 

Barrows and Khan were given chances under Heath, albeit only under circumstances where we were down to bare bones. Besides, as good as our youth team are, are any of them actually ready to be playing Conference football?

13 minutes ago, townmad said:

Scored a penalty.

First time for everything!

22 minutes ago, townmad said:

Scored a penalty.

Yes he did 

They've played 3 and lost two of them, so not going that great .

Sadlier scored for Cork, why did we ever let him go !

Only me and Trev saw the potential and when we get the sell on fee when he makes the FL Mr B will be laughing all the way to the bank.Remind me who tried to ruin Hibbs career err yes was the same manager called Heath.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

Probably never know the truth of the Hibbs situation, hopefully Fullarton can progress his game along with Kosylo & Macdonald, possibly move Khan & Barrows up a level too.

14 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Remind me who tried to ruin Hibbs career err yes was the same manager called Heath.

How did he set out to ruin Hibbs' career? Are you privy to any information?

I'd love Khan and Barrows to be the next big thing as much as the next Town fan. But they've both been out on loan to clubs lower down the pyramid and as far as I'm aware not exactly set the world on fire. What makes people think that their inability to break into the first team was solely down to Heath? 

I am also absolutely 100% not an advocate of "giving youth a chance" when we have 11 games left and are in a relegation battle. It is absolutely not the right time to "blood a few probably not good enough/at best will give it their all youngsters".

Edited by greg45

31 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Only me and Trev saw the potential and when we get the sell on fee when he makes the FL Mr B will be laughing all the way to the bank.Remind me who tried to ruin Hibbs career err yes was the same manager called Heath.

Remind me again which manager first sent Hibbs out on loan as he wasn't deemed good enough? 

Khan & Barrows not good enough for this league and the league below, neither impressed when out on loan down the pyramid as you would expect. Both released at the end of the season.

trev and funky, the deluded duo! 

53 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

trev and funky, the deluded duo! 

Make that three, i also agree with them.

3 people like this