Who Will Be Our Next Manager?

474 posts in this topic

it's was a dream Steve...another rejection letter this week...Good luck to the new manager...my CV was much stronger this time....I will try again next season...

4 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

it's was a dream Steve...another rejection letter this week...Good luck to the new manager...my CV was much stronger this time....I will try again next season...

Keep practicing the power point presentations !!

Would have anybody who doesn’t always play for the poin and somebody who wants to win the game! Somebody who plays more than one up front every week.

1 minute ago, Wilder Bollox said:

We need 3 or 4 players minimum

We need a manager first 

1 minute ago, AFC Halifax said:

We need a manager first 

The post before me was about bringing in the right manager so I was adding to that, but in all honesty we need at least two players in for Tuesday regardless of the managerial situation

2 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The post before me was about bringing in the right manager so I was adding to that, but in all honesty we need at least two players in for Tuesday regardless of the managerial situation

Like I said, appoint a manager tonight and tell him he can get 2 players in for Tuesday. In all honesty with MacDonald and Moyo injured we will need those 2 players on Tuesday 

Edited by AFC Halifax

Get on Savile park Sunday, there a few players better than I watched today..Believe me!!!

1 minute ago, nw3casc1 said:

Get on Savile park Sunday, there a few players better than I watched today..Believe me!!!

Rubbish 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, AFC Halifax said:

Like I said, appoint a manager tonight and tell him he can get 2 players in for Tuesday. In all honesty with MacDonald and Moyo injured we will need those 2 players on Tuesday 

Two attacking midfielders and a centre forward would be a nice late Christmas present ( is this Rankin-Costello on loan a possible reality

3 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Rubbish 

Broadbent, Cochrane, Hendricks, we've been, done and seen them days

12 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

We need 3 or 4 players minimum

No we have to have 11 Bollox it's in the rules.

Are you sure ......some players could not give a toss today....close to Sunday League already..Get up Savile park tomorrow...see better football...oh and it's free....

Which round of interviews is it this week ?

The board have to get it right , i get that but have they looked at the league table , we need somebody in for Tuesday , time is running out , they gave Heath too long and are now taking too long to replace him, most clubs have somebody lined up , Leeds/Bradford did, 

I have alot of time for this current board but they can frustrate their biggest supporters at times , it was obvious to everyone that Heaths time was up , Young doesn't want the job , why is it taking so long to appoint somebody , it's like taking your Grandmother shopping , "Get on with it "!!!!!!!!!.FFS.

After yesterday we need a lift , what better than announcing a new manager for Tuesday . 

I don't know what their thinking is surely they know by now.

It does smack of bosomworth only acted on sacking heath after the fans turned on Mr b. 

A different twist on it, why is Young in the dug out if it doesn't want the job? Much rather a temp manager saying yes I have applied and would like the job. 

2 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

A different twist on it, why is Young in the dug out if it doesn't want the job? Much rather a temp manager saying yes I have applied and would like the job. 

He changed his mind and said he did want the job but IMO DB always just had him in mind as a stop gap, why else employ him.

Quarter finals this week to see who makes it through to next weeks semi final and the final is mid March 

The new manager is on a hiding to nothing which player would want to come in at this point in our position he has to somehow scrape through to the end of the season survive and then rebuild.

It may just take a mate of the new manager to come in. Kelly brought in Miller & Wroe and certainly the latter was instrumental to the upturn in form bizarrely when Kelly left, but also let's not forget he was also one of the main on the pitch reasons we got relegated. 

On 18/02/2018, 11:49:04, Steve Lanzarote said:

The new manager is on a hiding to nothing which player would want to come in at this point in our position he has to somehow scrape through to the end of the season survive and then rebuild.

I would very much doubt we will sign anyone full time. It will be loans till the end of the season I expect.

I just can't get my head round the fact that we have had nearly all season to find a reasonable striker, even on loan, and we still haven't found one. Surely there must be a loanee at a league club that is match fit and has an eye for goal.

1 person likes this

after watching city, wigan last night i think even premiership clubs are struggling to find them!