Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Maidenhead Match Thread

244 posts in this topic

FC Halifax Town: 1 Sam Johnson, 3 Josh Wilde, 5 Matthew Brown (c), 6 Scott Garner, 7 Matty Kosylo, 9 Tom Denton, 20 Jake Hibbs, 10 Connor Oliver, 18 Danny Clarke, 15 Josh MacDonald, 11 Scott McManus

Subs: 13 Tom Nicholson, 8 Nathan Hotte, 29 Shiraz Khan, 28 Ross Barrows, 14 Ben Tomlinson

No Collins or Moyo really leaves us down to bare bones. Not much to come off the bench today

Only to be expected when you fail to bring new blood into the club whilst players leave even if they are only loan players.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, AJS said:

FC Halifax Town: 1 Sam Johnson, 3 Josh Wilde, 5 Matthew Brown (c), 6 Scott Garner, 7 Matty Kosylo, 9 Tom Denton, 20 Jake Hibbs, 10 Connor Oliver, 18 Danny Clarke, 15 Josh MacDonald, 11 Scott McManus

Subs: 13 Tom Nicholson, 8 Nathan Hotte, 29 Shiraz Khan, 28 Ross Barrows, 14 Ben Tomlinson

No Collins or Moyo really leaves us down to bare bones. Not much to come off the bench today

New recruits needed ASAP. I wonder what's up with Collins? Big ask from the midfield 3 today and Oliver will have to step up and put a shift in. Not as confident as I was yesterday now. 

Many on here don't care about this game so won't be bothered whether the midfield and Oliver step up or not. Personally I hope we can get a result, win or draw, to keep confidence high.

1 person likes this

Can’t stand behind the goal today, not good watching from this stand. If everyone makes a big effort to get down they’ll have to open behind the sticks.

9 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

New recruits needed ASAP. I wonder what's up with Collins? Big ask from the midfield 3 today and Oliver will have to step up and put a shift in. Not as confident as I was yesterday now. 

Collins has a virus 

Not far off the team that had a decent run at the start of the season 

solid defence 

five in mid field  three in the middle will do a decent job and our wings will cause problems all day 

then Denton is Denton 

3-0 nil shaymen:) 

45 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I believe it was Oliver‘s assist for the opener there.

Edit: wrong. Oliver to Clarke and then to (der der derderderder) Matty Kosylo!

Edited by olitheshayman

Back to league action Eastleigh beating Torquay 1-0. Was hoping for a 6-0 Torquay win to up us a place :D. Guisley losing too.

Edited by Shaymen2008
updated

Seems like the ref is booking our players for fun 

We win free kicks they win yellow cards 

When we have got the ball we’ve got it down knocked it about abit and wait for it.......... actually played some football

23 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

When we have got the ball we’ve got it down knocked it about abit and wait for it.......... actually played some football

Now 3-1 down

Tom Denton fouled in the box, no penalty. 

Maidenhead player goes down in our box seconds later. No hesitation penalty.

Flippin' 'ell, what's the ref been sniffing?

Well it seems that everything the referee did was straight from the toilet until the penalty really put the game out of contest.

remarks on Shiraz Khan?

1 person likes this