Referee: Ryan Johnson

Assistant Referees: Nikolas Storey & Dale Baines

Fourth Official: Paul Ince

Admission Prices:

£12 adults/concessions, U16’s £5, U12’s £3

Club Shop:

Will be open from 1.30pm ahead of the game

Replay:

If a replay is needed, the game will be played at York Road on Tuesday 16th January, 7.45pm kick-off

Edited by chadders
1 person likes this

Is this another bloomin' cup game? Hope he picks a weakened team and gives up our one and only ever chance of making it to Wembley.

Win on Saturday we are in last 16, unlike Tuesday get your backsides down the Shay. I fancy another Wembley trip. Plus our new strike force might be on view.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Billy is promising Wembley and three new signings next week

You got me with that one, I went online looking for a quote. :lol:

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

You got me with that one, I went online looking for a quote. :lol:

Todays Courier, get your pennies spent

5 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Todays Courier, get your pennies spent

Long way to go for a Courier. Have they not added the article on their online addition, for all the ex pats?

6 hours ago, born to moan said:

Win on Saturday we are in last 16, unlike Tuesday get your backsides down the Shay. I fancy another Wembley trip. Plus our new strike force might be on view.

Nah. League has to be #1 priority, made that mistake two seasons ago.

12 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Nah. League has to be #1 priority, made that mistake two seasons ago.

We are in a much better league position than we were this time 2016, let's go for it.

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, born to moan said:

We are in a much better league position than we were this time 2016, let's go for it.

Correct! We won't go down this year simple as. And besides, does anyone remember getting relegated 2 years ago or a day in the sun at Wembley? I know which I remember

2 people like this

37 minutes ago, Ash said:

Correct! We won't go down this year simple as. And besides, does anyone remember getting relegated 2 years ago or a day in the sun at Wembley? I know which I remember

I seem to remember both :doh:

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Ash said:

Love your arrogance.The side that went down was far better than the current one.We are not out of the woods yet.Far from it.

4 minutes ago, Snappy777 said:

Love your arrogance.The side that went down was far better than the current one.We are not out of the woods yet.Far from it.

There are four worse sides in this league than us, and Hartlepool might not even make the end of the season. Big win today, keeps confidence high, winning runs are good things to be on, and if we’re going to finish mid tableish, we might as well try get another day at Wembley. Footballs about winning trophies so let’s try win another.

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Snappy777 said:

There may have been some better players but they did not put the effort in that the current side are doing from 1 to 11, which was why we went down

32 minutes ago, Snappy777 said:

Your right about the side we had then but IMO the opposing teams are  weaker than then.

Our TEAM is much stronger this season. 

42 minutes ago, Snappy777 said:

The current defence, when fit, is much better than the one that was relegated. I know Macca and Browny played and Johnson part way through. Kossy would have walked into that relegation outfit, and if we'd had Collins we might not have gone down.

I have to disagree with you there Snappy.

53 minutes ago, Snappy777 said:

Ha ha.. Yes the great Hamza and Kingsley.. What they up to these days? One plodding along in another relegation battle and Hamza relegated 2 years on the trot. Only James Bolton would i want back from that squad. 

1 person likes this

Be nice to see Kossy play a part in seeing us regain our Trophy after we knocked out his Nantwich side on the way to winning the trophy

Winner at Wembley would be nice

we are in a relegation scrap ....we need to start winning games...league more important than Trophy...

3 hours ago, rdj said:

There may have been some better players but they did not put the effort in that the current side are doing from 1 to 11, which was why we went down

Hope Oliver isn't included in that 11

11 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

we are in a relegation scrap ....we need to start winning games...league more important than Trophy...

Agree but, winning breads winning. When you start winning suddenly the players don’t feel tied, the things they try on the field come off, things just go your way. When your winning keep winning don’t  just throw a game away and lose, winning is a nice habit to get into, so let’s go and win and see where it takes us.

Edited by LeedsShaymen

The problem with heath's style of play is it's kick and rush. We have a big pitch to pass the ball around and conserve energy.