259 posts in this topic

Just now, Shaymen2008 said:

Denton is back Saturday and will single handedly save our season :shh:

But is that not Kossy Banned?

1 minute ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Kossy and Hotte 

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

This is where our season will turn. We are going to be in a relegation battle come the end of the season. We don’t have many decent players, the depth or the money to compete. We had a decent start but now it will all change and go tits up. 

I’m still so surprised how he hasn’t brought a defender and atleast 2 new midfielders in. 

Listening to the game it has again been another dreadful performance and I’m glad I saved my money. 

Its midfield that is the main priority. We need another central midfielder ASAP. I would hope that one of our neighbours has a youth teamed that might want some first team experience because it needs something.

1 person likes this

So poor. We don't look a threat at all. Can't see any midfielder creating something. Connor Oliver is so poor, lynch did more in 5 minutes than him. Would prefer king and lynch over hotte and Oliver. We look slower than every team we play and 2nd to every ball. If anyone paid £18 to watch that tonight then they won't be back 

1 person likes this

its coming to something when we have to rely on the much-maligned Denton returning as he neither the Messiah or Messi

1 person likes this

The time to improve your playing squad is when the team is going well.You should always seek to improve incrementally. Neither Heath or  Bosomworth appear to have been shrewd enough to do this.We will now start to react under pressure to improve a squad that everyone knew is not good enough overall. Why the Chairman and Manager are not more proactive is a puzzle unless of course we are content to just endeavour to survive in this league.

3 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Its midfield that is the main priority. We need another central midfielder ASAP. I would hope that one of our neighbours has a youth teamed that might want some first team experience because it needs something.

Correct, midflield we have 0 creativity at all. 

At the end of the season it will be a relegation battle which was expected anywy but the worst thing is this league is actually one of the worst it’s ever been and anyone can beat anyone. However we just don’t crest anything st all. We are leaking goals every game and not scoring. 

Its gonna be a case of well the players tried their best, they dug in and gave it their all but it wasn’t quite good enough 

As I said earlier not seen many games "live" so can only go on what I hear and read. After the Chester game I said that the midfield seemed mediocre, many of you agreed. If we have noticed it for that long surely it must be obvious to people at the club. People have been saying on here for the past 10 games or so that we need to get in a creative midfielder at least. It's got to be soon or there is only one direction we will be moving in. If we fall back into the Conf north god knows when we will get back out again.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, ZORRO said:

The time to improve your playing squad is when the team is going well.You should always seek to improve incrementally. Neither Heath or  Bosomworth appear to have been shrewd enough to do this.We will now start to react under pressure to improve a squad that everyone knew is not good enough overall. Why the Chairman and Manager are not more proactive is a puzzle unless of course we are content to just endeavour to survive in this league.

sadly as this involves spending money Mr B's computer says no

1 person likes this

Just now, vinnyweknuts said:

sadly as this involves spending money Mr B's computer says no

Where’s all the money from the FA Trophy win, getting promoted, the Play off final, the Kev Roberts money etc. Get rid of the shite like Clarke, King, Hibbs, Lynch and Oliver and get some decent players in. 

1 person likes this

Great performance. Your all happy with this punt and hope style though right. But wait king denton is back saturday to foul his man and flick the ball on to noone. 

Just aimless punt after aimless punt. 

Love to know where you lot think heaths got support cause all i hear in the south stand is people taking the piss out of him and his tactics. And i was bloody delighted and joined in with the heath out chants. Sooner he gets sacked the better as far as im concered. 

Everyone is looking better than us because they are playing football we are not. We are playing a tactic that has been worked out. But heath doesnt want to have or get a plan b so we are now losing games.

I await the abuse but its getting more apparent week by week that people want him out. Just hope we do it before we get sucked into a relegation battle. 

See you all in 2 weeks for another snoozefest. 

Heath out!!

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

This is where our season will turn. We are going to be in a relegation battle come the end of the season. We don’t have many decent players, the depth or the money to compete. We had a decent start but now it will all change and go tits up. 

I’m still so surprised how he hasn’t brought a defender and atleast 2 new midfielders in. 

Listening to the game it has again been another dreadful performance and I’m glad I saved my money. 

In this team there is no creativity or pace at all and I don’t get how billy doesn’t see this. 

wow! your a little ray of sunshine aren't you! lol

2 people like this

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

wow! your a little ray of sunshine aren't you! lol

Oh you’re one of the people that love Billy and his style of play. And will be happy no matter what performance we put in. Bless well I suppose that’s good for you and you carry on watching Shite through your rose tinted glasses. 

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Where’s all the money from the FA Trophy win, getting promoted, the Play off final, the Kev Roberts money etc. Get rid of the shite like Clarke, King, Hibbs, Lynch and Oliver and get some decent players in. Hich

Why have you put Hibbs in that list, which game this season was he poor. The player you should have included was never have a kick hider Hotte.

We won't be in a relegation scrap, and Greggs remains an idiot.

2 people like this

My first season watching FCHT. Daughter chose them so that was me at the Shay every other week (and Tranmere this Saturday coming, dead oh dear).

Missed tonight and I don't know what people have done before but I've not thought much of Oliver from day one. You can forgive someone not enforcing the midfield if they can create. Great teams often have one of each, a tough player who wins and retains possession and a flair plater who creates. Some can do both. 

But he doesn't seem to be either. I know that once you get a downer on a player you can see things a particular way but he seems light in the tackle and loses possession more than he gains it. Never really threatens the opposition box, haven't seen great set pieces. 

Teams doing poorly is always about more than one player but I could see Town doing a lot better with a better number qo

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

Oh you’re one of the people that love Billy and his style of play. And will be happy no matter what performance we put in. Bless well I suppose that’s good for you and you carry on watching Shite through your rose tinted glasses. 

tit

4 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Great performance. Your all happy with this punt and hope style though right. But wait king denton is back saturday to foul his man and flick the ball on to noone. 

Love to know where you lot think heaths got support cause all i hear in the south stand is people taking the piss out of him and his tactics. And i was bloody delighted and joined in with the heath out chants. Sooner he gets sacked the better as far as im concered. 

Everyone is looking better than us because they are playing football we are not. We are playing a tactic that has been worked out. But heath doesnt want to have or get a plan b so we are now losing games.

I await the abuse but its getting more apparent week by week that people want him out. Just hope we do it before we get sucked into a relegation battle. 

Heath out!!

Wouldn’t go as far as Heath out. However this team is no where near good enough to be top half of the table. Midfield is seriously shocking and defence is just constantly leaking goals. 

And I also agree every team that I’ve seen us play have come to play football and we continue to punt hopeless long balls up to Denton who flicks balls on to no one as they don’t read any of his flick ons. 

6 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Heath out!!

Get back under your bridge.

3 people like this

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

tit

Awwww didn’t think you would reply anything decent. Good night and god bless. 

4 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Why have you put Hibbs in that list, which game this season was he poor. The player you should have included was never have a kick hider Hotte.

Because we ain’t going to use him, he’s not good bough and it’s pointless having him in the team. 

No complaints at the result, they were better than us in every department (but still needed two 'lucky' goals to win it) would hope that we are on par with them this time next season as they are what we should aspire to be

25 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Surely Kosylo has just had his ban for five cards. Can't be suspended again yet can he?

Just now, Icke's Lizard said:

Get back under your bridge.

It’s an opinion that he has expressed and when someone doesn’t agree they all have a go at him. 

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

It’s an opinion that he has expressed and when someone doesn’t agree they all have a go at him. 

We were absolutely f****** shite tonight and no player wanted it. 

Difference is, I don't revel in it.  

3 people like this