Dominic Marie.....

55 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Thought we had signed him .

.....once upon a time;)

He scored on his debut for Marine. Came on 76' and scored 84'!

Edited by TheNorwegianViking

Wasn't he a billy big bollocks? Thought he was too good not to be playing.

4 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Wasn't he a billy big bollocks? Thought he was too good not to be playing.

I remember something in that fashion.

Still players available so its time our scouts got out there.

36 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Still players available so its time our scouts got out there.

Get to work then dj....:lol:instead of lazing about your penthouse.

Err wait a minute young man,was involved in bringing Jake and Dion to the club and look what's happened.

Still think Hibbsy has something to offer.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Could not agree more....if his confidence can ever be restored I remeber an interview with Kev Robert when he stated Jake was the best dead ball taker and the hardest tackler at the club.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Could not agree more....if his confidence can ever be restored I remeber an interview with Kev Robert when he stated Jake was the best dead ball taker and the hardest tackler at the club.

Unfortunately I think that ship has sailed. Can't see him playing this season. 

6 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Ideal opportunity for Heath to throw in Hibbs yesterday , i doubt we will ever see Hibbs play again , i don't know what he has done maybe he has refused to play or travel to away games ........oh hang on that wasn't him.

23 minutes ago, monk said:

Ideal opportunity for Heath to throw in Hibbs yesterday , i doubt we will ever see Hibbs play again , i don't know what he has done maybe he has refused to play or travel to away games ........oh hang on that wasn't him.

Does Hibbs have a longer contract than Heath? Who is your money on as to which of the two will be here next season?

It is doubtful that any club will come in for Hibbs because of the lucrative contract the club put him on 18 months ago. Unless he takes a pay cut or the club pays him off he will be here for the next 18 months. At the moment Heath too will be here next season so nothing will be resolved. 

If you want my honest opinion Heath has a better chance of finding a new club than Hibbs.

11 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

The manager doesn't rate Hibbs end of. 

Heath will be rated at the end of the season. Hibbs will still have a year to run. Could be interesting and surprising.

5 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Heath will be rated at the end of the season. Hibbs will still have a year to run. Could be interesting and surprising.

Hypothetically we get into the play offs under Heath I agree it may be surprising what happens. Hibbs has improved dramatically over the last 12 months by not playing. Similar to musicians who become so much better once they are dead 

1 person likes this

The less Hibbs plays the less likely he is to get a move. Hardly in the shop window when frozen out.

I fail to see how Hibbs can be any worse than some of that sh1te that was on show yesterday.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Shaytrev said:

I fail to see how Hibbs can be any worse than some of that sh1te that was on show yesterday.

Agree, based on yesterday, but if we are basing things on yesterday your man crush Morgan will have played his last game for the club 

1 minute ago, AFC Halifax said:

Agree, based on yesterday, but if we are basing things on yesterday your man crush Morgan will have played his last game for the club 

True but there are some  who are consistently sh1te and definitely getting a better chance than Hibbs.

Just now, Shaytrev said:

True but there are some  who are consistently sh1te and definitely getting a better chance than Hibbs.

Hibbs would not get into our midfield and please don't tell me he should play at right back. He couldn't get in BPA's midfield last season 

Just now, AFC Halifax said:

Hibbs would not get into our midfield and please don't tell me he should play at right back. He couldn't get in BPA's midfield last season 

We have a midfield?

Just now, Shaytrev said:

We have a midfield?

Yes a pretty decent one that has contributed to making us competative with much bigger clubs, both in size and budget