Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

UEFA Nations League

15 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, holmbridge said:

http://www.skysports.com/share/11076124

Well that seems straightforward.

Simple for anyone with a Maths and logistics Masters Degree from Oxford. What the f**k ?. Oh well I suppose we'll get used to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all on Sky! Yet another set of footy games I can't watch at home, then. As long as ITV get the highlights...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scouse Shayman said:

Simple for anyone with a Maths and logistics Masters Degree from Oxford. What the f**k ?. Oh well I suppose we'll get used to it

Piece of cake;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems straightforward enough. They will still be glorified friendlies though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a fairly good idea, and about as cohesive a competition we can have in Europe with our wide standards of footie. It’s better than international friendlies. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, kit said:

It's all on Sky! Yet another set of footy games I can't watch at home, then. As long as ITV get the highlights...

Get it installed then you tight  *******

and get a haircut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, olitheshayman said:

It’s a fairly good idea, and about as cohesive a competition we can have in Europe with our wide standards of footie. It’s better than international friendlies. 

Your laat.comment was Platini's reasoning for bringing it in. 

Whether it will survive under UEFA's new head honcho,  who knows.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to work out the mechanics of the system from the details supplied in the article.  I now have clumps of my hair in a pile on the floor.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, royals1922 said:

I tried to work out the mechanics of the system from the details supplied in the article.  I now have clumps of my hair in a pile on the floor.

 

Your lucky you have hair:):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it works out that England will be in League B soon

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, eddies mate said:

Get it installed then you tight  *******

and get a haircut.

Don't have it but I'm always getting pesky flyers through the post

 

is Howard Naylor still going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on a scale of 1 to 10 on the give a feckometer it hasn't registered with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having watched a reasonable amount of games  over the last two international breaks I'm going for Spain myself. 

Edited by Norm
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0