Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FA Cup Odds

26 posts in this topic

23/20 Win 12/5 draw Morgan 7/1 Kossy 9/1 not sure regarding the Yellows if he will be available and the guy who always seems to score against us Norwood 9/2 Bet 365.ps better hurry if your backing Morgan Shaytrev just put 500 on our love child scoring the first goal along with my 10 pound.

1 person likes this

I thought DJ had been on Moody B'S happy pills again, assumed he was looking at tournament outright win odds

7 minutes ago, dj funky said:

23/20 Win 12/5 draw Morgan 7/1 Kossy 9/1 not sure regarding the Yellows if he will be available and the guy who always seems to score against us Norwood 9/2 Bet 365.ps better hurry if your backing Morgan Shaytrev just put 500 on our love child scoring the first goal along with my 10 pound.

Kossy serving a one match ban, could have been a decent bet otherwise dj.

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

I thought DJ had been on Moody B'S happy pills again, assumed he was looking at tournament outright win odds

When searching for the South Shields price I came across our odds to win the cup. 7500-1. Weren't Leicester the same price for the league 2yrs ago?

Hobbs has got to be long odds, I bet even longer than Miller and Hone 

1 person likes this

Charles 9/1 and just hope new signing Hobbs all the right forms are in order.

4 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Charles 9/1 and just hope new signing Hobbs all the right forms are in order.

Charles is another player due a goal. On his day he's decent. We should still have enough up top to surprise Tranmere, I hope.

16 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Charles is another player due a goal. On his day he's decent. We should still have enough up top to surprise Tranmere, I hope.

Cue people queuing up to have a go, but here goes.

Is Charles really as good as we make out?

He's done Nowt wrong personally, and maybe I'm being really brutal but we make him out to be a world beater at times (I included) but deep down is he all that?

But on the other hand, Heath has instilled a good team spirit and has assembled a good little gang where but part players like Nicholson are apparently a huge part. Maybe Charles is such a character?

Ill support Charles all day long and maybe I'm being hyper critical for no reason. I just feel some if the magic dust has worn off Charles. 

Fire away. 

18 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

He's done Nowt wrong personally, and maybe I'm being really brutal but we make him out to be a world beater at times (I included) but deep down is he all that?

But on the other hand, Heath has instilled a good team spirit and has assembled a good little gang where but part players like Nicholson are apparently a huge part. Maybe Charles is such a character?

Ill support Charles all day long and maybe I'm being hyper critical for no reason. I just feel some if the magic dust has worn off Charles. 

Fire away. 

Hopefully allowed to play by Fleetwood

1 minute ago, chadders said:

Hopefully allowed to play by Fleetwood

Aye, never thought about that

We are 23/10 on sat so over 2/1 worth a shout at those odds 

2 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Fire away. 

He's a definite for first goal scorer now.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

He's a definite for first goal scorer now.:lol:

Hopefully. I really hope he does. 

1 person likes this

I'll haver a word tomorrow after all we let them have Vardy so one good turn deserves another.

1 person likes this

Have checked with our club secretary and Charles is eligible for both FA Cup and FATrophy 

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, chadders said:

Have checked with our club secretary and Charles is eligible for both FA Cup and FATrophy 

Is Hobbs also available for both...............?

1 person likes this

I wonder what odds on Josh Mc scoring are.

He's due a goal for us.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Flea said:

He's due a goal for us.

Should be close to what it was when Leicester won the league-5000/1,been unlucky on a few occasions tbf-Brackley-Chester off the top of my head when he hit the woodwork,your time is now Josh :)

10 minutes ago, Flea said:

He's due a goal for us.

It might sound daft but if I was offering odds I would put our entire defence at lower odds than Josh. He would probably be at the same odds as Hotte, with Oliver slightly lower.

Bet Erik Bookmaker Odds,Big Sam 2.000/1,Wilde200/1,Moyo,80/1 Bet of the Week 3,000/1 Hibbs to get on the Pitch,Chadders helps to fill the bench 10,000/1.