Chester FC - our next opponents

234 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

As I have quoted before to me it has to be Morgan -Charles to run them ragged. The you can bring Dents on when oppo tired.

Really not convinced by this, neither of them are the strongest and no team at this level are blessed with players like Iniesta or Scholes to pick out brilliant through balls all the time.

I suspect converting Charles from a winger to a striker and partnering him with Morgan is more likely to see us fail to keep possession in the opposition half and just increase the pressure our defence comes under.

It would be a dream if we could do a good deal selling Denton.....then we could hopefully bring in a smart signing and.....;)

4 hours ago, Shaymen101 said:

Tomlinson and Charles/Morgan?

I'm yet to be convinced as to what Tomlinson has offered to be picked? Other than not being called Denton.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, shaymandownsouff said:

I'm yet to be convinced as to what Tomlinson has offered to be picked? Other than not being called Denton.

Only alternative to Denton that has some strength about him, makes good runs and was linking up with players like kosy well in pre season.

Making a half decent 5 aside team out of both our teams on saturday would be a fair trick,  bloody rubbish. Both teams their to be beaten, neither had a clue....

On 12/08/2017, 21:22:36, Jmc said:

On 12/08/2017, 21:35:11, Jmc said:

Ignore. Quote button knackered 

Edited by Mr Vincent

On 12 August 2017 at 19:33:55, Pliny Harris said:

You made a vow if Halifax went up.

We went up, and you welched.

Welch supremo.

Borderline racism mods?