Aldershot thread

329 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Agree with previous comments regarding no Morgan. The game was poised perfectly for him come off the bench at the very least. Personally, I thought our biggest excluded player was Lynch. Hotte did ok, but we really lacked someone to get stuck into today. They had too much time on the ball and I feel Lynch would have helped prevent that. First half was pretty even but second half Aldershot proved deserved winners 

Edited by AJS

Please tell me that Morgan, Dixon & Lynch were travelling in the same car and either got held up in traffic on M62 or broke down. Or otherwise the manager is a bigger dick than I thought.

4 people like this

Told you so!!!

We'd be down there till tomorrow waiting for Denton to score. Punt and hope will get a fat load of naff all at this level.  

Will he change it? Will he buggery expect exactly the same Tuesday. 

Found it funny that Denton doesn't even take part in the shooting practice before the game. And here's me thinking he had the number 9 on his back not number 5. The fact he doesn't says it all about his capabilities really. 

I'll be back Tuesday for another dose of I told you so. 

1 person likes this

Right, here we go.

We lacked pace all over the park, all game we allowed them to pick the ball up in their half and the first challenge was deep in our half. We were over run in midfield, there no 8 totally run midfield. Pointless Denton being on the pitch, but then what can he do with no service. After 15/20 mins Macdonald might as well gone off, Aldershit got the ball down and simply passed around us, while when we got the ball and went long to Denton who was marked out of the game, as quickly as we got the ball we gave it straight back to them. On the bright side like me new shirt fits great!!!!! Seriously it's only the first game but we need to improve quickly let's not get bogged down in a relegation battle, steady first half without threatening, shite second, never mind on to Barrow and let's go for an improved performance.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Larriden100 said:

Please tell me that Morgan, Dixon & Lynch were travelling in the same car and either got held up in traffic on M62 or broke down. Or otherwise the manager is a bigger dick than I thought.

I saw Morgan walk into the tunnel, he didn't seem to be injured or anything.

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Told you so!!!

We'd be down there till tomorrow waiting for Denton to score. Punt and hope will get a fat load of naff all at this level.  

Will he change it? Will he buggery expect exactly the same Tuesday. 

Found it funny that Denton doesn't even take part in the shooting practice before the game. And here's me thinking he had the number 9 on his back not number 5. The fact he doesn't says it all about his capabilities really. 

I'll be back Tuesday for another dose of I told you so. 

You must be delighted. I'm incredibly happy for you. Fancy betting that we'll get relegated? I'll up the stakes to £200. :)

2 people like this

3 hours ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

It would've been interesting with a post match ShayTrev interview (Shayman Player) reg Morgan not in squad:D

Just shows what a clueless cnut we have in charge.

HEATH OUT!

I talked to Morgan just after KO and he was fit and wanted to play. Seemed like a nice guy. I'd move on if I was him. BH can't rate him if he isn't even make the bench. This is going to be a tough league. Northern Conference is swimming with money and I think our league is as well. Does anyone know how our budget compares to our rivals?

3 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

I talked to Morgan just after KO and he was fit and wanted to play. Seemed like a nice guy. I'd move on if I was him. BH can't rate him if he isn't even make the bench. This is going to be a tough league. Northern Conference is swimming with money and I think our league is as well. Does anyone know how our budget compares to our rivals?

Who gives a fk about the budget? The treatment of  Morgan is fking scandalous, none of that lot today could score in a brotherl

HEATH OUT!

1 minute ago, Pliny Harris said:

For as long as the most clueless cnut ever to enter the Shay stays in his Maltese bubble, I think we'll be fine.

STFU you brown nosed pipsqueak.

HEATH OUT!

16 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Right, here we go.

We lacked pace all over the park, all game we allowed them to pick the ball up in their half and the first challenge was deep in our half. We were over run in midfield, there no 8 totally run midfield. Pointless Denton being on the pitch, but then what can he do with no service. After 15/20 mins Macdonald might as well gone off, Aldershit got the ball down and simply passed around us, while when we got the ball and went long to Denton who was marked out of the game, as quickly as we got the ball we gave it straight back to them. On the bright side like me new shirt fits great!!!!! Seriously it's only the first game but we need to improve quickly let's not get bogged down in a relegation battle, steady first half without threatening, shite second, never mind on to Barrow and let's go for an improved performance.

Denton will be marked out of nearly every game this season.In with the big boys now.What on earth does Morgan have to do?To get a chance.

4 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Denton will be marked out of nearly every game this season.In with the big boys now.What on earth does Morgan have to do?To get a chance.

Morgan scored in pre season games, sat with Heath on that Radio Leeds show and gets snubbed completely.

HEATH OUT!

Everyone's sending me the league table, we are bottom of the league, we are bottom of the league, I'm not taking this all season so BH better get this fuking sorted sharpish.

Couldn't we have just stuck a number on Kingsley James and played him

24 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Just two words:

HEATH OUT!

It's been one game. We lost the opening game of our first season back in the Conference in 13/14 5-1 ffs, and that season turned out to be alright didn't it? Now I'm not saying that we'll repeat the feats of that season and end up in the playoffs, but to call for Heath's head as a result of the opening game of the season against a good side is actually embarrassing. Give the man your full backing, he got us back into this league and he deserves our full support for it.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, noelm1979 said:

Thanks for the nightmares

That lot looked like you and the rest of the Heath clones.

Surly Hibbs can get in this team, carnt be no worse, disgusting treatment of him and Morgan 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, royals1922 said:

All the northern teams are struggling.

That salary war in the Conference North is showing up in the first round of results.

Conference North can f**k off, as can opening day 4-0 defeats! 

1 person likes this

Thought Tomlinson was putting a good shift in today! Can't believe people are saying we are in a relegation battle already! What if Man Utd lose on opening day, does that mean there in a relegation battle? Jeez! Wish some people on here would get a grip with them self. We was out done by a decent well organised Aldershot side and a ref that was clueless. It wasn't for need of trying today! The effort was there just didn't have the finishing touch which will come game by game. Calm down!!!

1 person likes this