Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Replica shirts

65 posts in this topic

Anyone know when these are going to be in stock? friends getting me the away strip shirt for my birthday which is in August but was hoping to have it for the whole summer...

anyone got theirs yet? I'm sure someone would have posted if they had? 

This is from the clubs website just now........

FC Halifax Town have confirmed that there will be a delay to the delivery of our 2017/17 Home and Away replica shirts, they were due next week.

There will be a slight delay, if you’ve already ordered online at www.fchtshop.com we’ll despatch your order as soon as they arrive.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Can't say I'm surprised! same old  same old :(

1 hour ago, The Whistler said:

FC Halifax Town have confirmed that there will be a delay to the delivery of our 2017/17 Home and Away replica shirts, they were due next week.

There will be a slight delay, if you’ve already ordered online at www.fchtshop.com we’ll despatch your order as soon as they arrive.

you'll still get to wear it for 9 months FFS - and same old would mean October. Why does it matter if it's next week or the week after?

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

you'll still get to wear it for 9 months FFS - and same old would mean October. Why does it matter if it's next week or the week after?

Might be going on holiday? might want to show it off and spread the gospel in a far foreign land.

6 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Might be going on holiday? might want to show it off and spread the gospel in a far foreign land.

do you need the new shirt to do that? Last season's shirt and your beach towel should be ok :D

1 person likes this

Just now, steve lumb said:

do you need the new shirt to do that? Last season's shirt and your beach towel should be ok :D

Not necessarily, but some people get excited about the new seasons shirt and just can't wait to wear it. I don't personally but I can understand why some folk do.

13 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Not necessarily, but some people get excited about the new seasons shirt and just can't wait to wear it. I don't personally but I can understand why some folk do.

Could you please refrain from considering customer demand and marketing opportunities, this is a FCHT football forum, people should be glad that it has been stripped out from Santa's Elves  December workload!

15 hours ago, The Whistler said:

Who said it's the clubs fault?

54 minutes ago, Luke said:

Who said it's the clubs fault?

c'mon Luke you should know by now everything is the fault of the BOD or the club!!

1 person likes this

I was told last week the shirts had arrived and they were at the printers waiting for the logo's to be put on and they were expecting them to be ready this week. I would imagine it will only be a short delay but with the season so close to starting it must be a real worry (the players are not even back in training yet) but why not use it to have a go at the club. It must be difficult to find something to find fault with when not a lot is happening.

Is the STID strapline staying? What was the outcome of the pill to decide?

Anyway i am waiting for squad numbers to be announced. Not had a named and numbered shirt in a long long time.

8 minutes ago, noelm1979 said:

Is the STID strapline staying? What was the outcome of the pill to decide?

Anyway i am waiting for squad numbers to be announced. Not had a named and numbered shirt in a long long time.

Sorry noelm you didn´t make the squad.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, chadders said:

c'mon Luke you should know by now everything is the fault of the BOD or the club!!

Surely this is a certain amount of responsibility Chadders, if I order a BM from Mr B's emporium of German machines I wouldn't expect him to have zero responsibility if it wasn't delivered in time? You are never going to join Angela Rippon and co on TV  at this rate

1 person likes this

I will have to wear my new FCHT fathers day shirt now on holiday now....

31 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

I will have to wear my new FCHT fathers day shirt now on holiday now....

Due to an error at the printers you are a 'Number One Dud' :D

2 people like this

50 minutes ago, Danger_Mouse said:

Due to an error at the printers you are a 'Number One Dud' :D

indeed....

16 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Surely this is a certain amount of responsibility Chadders, if I order a BM from Mr B's emporium of German machines I wouldn't expect him to have zero responsibility if it wasn't delivered in time? You are never going to join Angela Rippon and co on TV  at this rate

of course but shirts, as with cars, involve various links in the manufacturing chain and if one of theses links suffers a slippage along the way it has a knock on effect to the availability of the product. 

1 person likes this

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017‎ ‎9‎:‎48‎:‎41‎, steve lumb said:

your damn right yeah boy.

World yellow dye shortage will be having a crippling effect

1 hour ago, chadders said:

of course but shirts, as with cars, involve various links in the manufacturing chain and if one of theses links suffers a slippage along the way it has a knock on effect to the availability of the product. 

A bit like Tesco running out of baked beanz so you hit Flea over the head with a sausage.:)

2 people like this

9 hours ago, chadders said:

strewth we agree  my old gherkin, shift your arse over for a place on the fence Humpty!

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

A bit like Tesco running out of baked beanz so you hit Flea over the head with a sausage.:)

could you leave Chadders chipolata out of this, there is no need to dwell upon these minor things

2 people like this

14 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

strewth we agree  my old gherkin, shift your arse over for a place on the fence Humpty!

Humpty actually sat on a wall but as always with you why let facts get in the way of an inane post ;)