People in the money.....

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

156 fellakip......1

142 Wilder Bollox......5

140 kirkbymooresidesteve.....0

139 Sparky.....1

135 Granty......1

The 5 of you (above) that's ahead of me in the Predictions league can you PM me ASAP in order to get your possible "rewards"? I'll be @The Shay on Saturday.

Edited by TheNorwegianViking

hi norwegianviking

if you really want to reward me , put a donation into kits bucket when you get the chance

yours in sport

steve 

2 people like this

Can you donate to Noelm 1979 sponsored bike ride for me if ok with you.Hope you enjoy the game saturday. As your watching the match can we please have a special playoff final viking index for old times sake.   

1 person likes this

TNV - thanks for organising this this year I've enjoyed doing it and didn't do it for financial gain. Please put my possible reward into Kit's bucket as well. Cheers

1 person likes this

If you can gift mine to Overgate Hospice 

well done on all the work you put into this, it's a nice little distraction for us 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, fellakip said:

Can you donate to Noelm 1979 sponsored bike ride for me if ok with you.Hope you enjoy the game saturday. As your watching the match can we please have a special playoff final viking index for old times sake.   

noelm 1979 is unfortunately one of the most disappointing Halifax Town fans I've come across, but credit to him for this - indeed!! I'll do my best to fulfill your wish, my friend!

As I want to enjoy the match & atmosphere to the full I wouldn't get the best experience of the match if I brought pen & paper to take detailed notes (which would've been needed). If I did without, it would be a poor version of the Viking Index, sorry.

I might return one day with the scores, who knows;)

Posted (edited)

Where do kit use to stand with his bucket? He used to be in the Skircoat end in the old days, but he might not get much if he's standing there on Saturday?:(

41 minutes ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

Where do kit use to stand with his bucket? He used to be in the Skircoat end in the old days, but he might not get much if he's standing there on Saturday?:(

just inside south stand turnstiles.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Granty said:

TNV - thanks for organising this this year I've enjoyed doing it and didn't do it for financial gain. Please put my possible reward into Kit's bucket as well. Cheers

I'll feed Kit's bucket with your £10 regardless of the score on Saturday!

.....and if I see one/some/all of you that beat me at a pub I'm in, I'll buy you a pint.

1 person likes this

Just now, TheNorwegianViking said:

I'll feed Kit's bucket with your £10 regardless of the score on Saturday!

.....and if I see one/some/all of you that beat me at a pub I'm in, I'll buy you a pint.

You are a gent! Unfortunately I won't be there so will have to wait for next season for that pint! 

19 hours ago, Granty said:

You are a gent! Unfortunately I won't be there so will have to wait for next season for that pint! 

Play off Final @Wembley.....ok;)

1 person likes this

Congrats to Fellakip and the viking for doing this , roll on next season.

1 person likes this

Thanks TNV for the time and work  organising the comp again. A paltry 16th for me, but hopefully we'll all be lined up to go again in August.

2 people like this

On 21.5.2017, 12:32:36, thetalktrainer said:

Thanks TNV for the time and work  organising the comp again. A paltry 16th for me, but hopefully we'll all be lined up to go again in August.

Off course, ttt. I bet you'll look forward to "revenge" this season:)