Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Effort Fax

24 posts in this topic

Well done HRLFC on making the middle eights. Seem to have a quality coach in Marshall who has done a top job.

It helps them financially so regardless of  scores from now they have a good income stream to use. They could even get promoted to Super Dooper League, unfortunately all the doors will need widening for their heads to fit through if they do.

Well done HRLFC on making the middle eights. Seem to have a quality coach in Marshall who has done a top job.

My name is Chadders and I agree.

To win 8 games in a row isn't easy in any sport. They've done well. I'm not really sure if the format now though. Anyone know the way the ties are sorted for the next stage?

Sad

Very well said. Great effort.

top 4 finish should be a minimum achievment for a club of fax's colossal magnitude surely.......

What happens now?

Bottom four in super league go into a mini league with top four from the squatters league which means unnecessary damage to the pitch .

Great effort. Very doubtful Fax will get promotion but got to be in it to win it. A part time team pitting themselves against full time super league opposition will be very tough and may be on the end of a few big defeats but hopefully I'm wrong. Glad they are in it though to give it a go and abit extra revenue

I'm pleased for the Town of Halifax and for the majority of the Fax fans (contrary to belief I actually know quite a lot of them and don't blame them for the actions of their owners).

However, with that current set of (Pick your most offensive expletive) in charge, I can't say I am pleased for them.

Nothing against the fans and I hope they have some success to look forward to (and in fairness it was clear to Stevie Wonder that they got screwed out of SL last time the voting came around), but with those pricks in charge, if Fax got into SL it would probably be the worst thing that could happen to them as they would end up with a debt that would make Greece look normal.

Well done HRLFC. I didn't think they'd do it early on but he's done a great job. Big test start next week.

No, but for Ian Croad they are quite reasonable comments.

What odds they'll be pleading poverty within 2 seasons?

There's plenty of rugby pitches in Calderdale they can use. I'm glad they're doing well but I draw the line at letting their A team use The Shay.

It wouldn't sit well if they end up playing more games at the Shay after contributing sod all to the pitch work.

Another great win today for them against Bradford.well done Fax