Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Xmas Doo 20Th Of December

15 posts in this topic

Right then lads its that time of year again!

Afc have a game in the morning against Bury. We shall play that, then go up to the Sportsman for our usual £5 christmas carvery and pudding for a quid! If we get lifts from some drivers, or get a taxi to the pub, you can leave kit bags either in one of the lads cars or at the pub, if your leaving at the pub they need to be collected by 8pm on Sunday.Theyll be some drinks deals for us up there.

Then taxis down to the shay to watch the shaymen.

After this we'll go to the Salvation for one, and get taxis back up to the Sportsman for the night.

There, we shall play 7 heads with 7 heads master Robbo, then a quiz with quiz master Bobbins, im reliably informed there shall be a music round with working cd player! After this, we'll move into tbe family room for the gig, im informed its a Motown gig so the music will be songs weve heard, the band are 30ish and decent.

Those who then want to go to town, can go to town.

Its Christmas jumpers all day too! Heavy fines at the pub for no xmas jumpers with no excuses!

Please can I have a list of names, so we know for catering and quizing reasons! Underage are welcome, if they are responsible, and any people with walking issues can be accommodated for!

Cheers lads!

All day

Rambo

Luders

Marcus and his wallet

Martin Probets

Bobbins

Robbo

Nige

Jack

Cass

Day

Ash

Fawkes

It dos not say a date anywhere? And bring some cash this time Marcus

I'll be there but driving down to shay as I won't be going into salvation after game...but available for everything else x

Ps....If I give lifts I want cash upfront

It does, in the title.

Aye until the town game. Christmas Jumper purchased!

Can't get involved sadly :-(

I'm on a pre-Xmas trip up North East. #harrowing

I'll have a Xmas jumper on and I'm working on a Skype link-up as a special guest for Rambo's quiz

I'll be there deffo for the day bit, not sure about the night bit yet. Will let you know

I'll have to see what I can do as I am out on works xmas do the day before and will have the girls on the saturday.....may be able to sort something at some point though

Sorry girls in out Friday and Saturday nights, will try and get up at some point during the afternoon for a scoop or two