Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fax

12 posts in this topic

I hope the council asked for the money up front for the use of the function room, or at the least took a heavy deposit.

A man employed by the BOD will ask the BOD some questions? Was Trian not kowtowing enough for their liking?

and i could never see town board even thing of doing this.

well our club makes money, your's doesn't, and our club pays our bills on time, your's doesn't. Still. people can barter with each other on the night and swap season tickets for.........

although I do think we should have a "meet the directors" more often than perhaps once a year - there again, those that moan about them tend not to go to it  :)

How is it different to any of the bi-monthly open to question meetings the supporters club arrange? Manager, board, different players, all open to question at least once a season. Also had stadium management down recently. And we pay all our bills on time using actual money.

You dont half make yourself look daft sometimes swifty.

well our club makes money, your's doesn't, and our club pays our bills on time, your's doesn't. Still. people can barter with each other on the night and swap season tickets for.........

Didn't we go bust owing £2, 000, 000?

Didn't we go bust owing £2, 000, 000?

maybe but £1m of that was owed to us by the squatters....... ;)

£2,000,000 ? Aye Two Million Pounds!