Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fax Website

161 posts in this topic

Along with Fax's £750k from 1990.

Funny isn't it. I was having a but of a ding dong with a few of the knuckle draggers on FB over the week end. While they're happy to state we're only 5 years old, they then crow about their 100+ year history & honours back in the 1930s or when ever.

Funny isn't it. I was having a but of a ding dong with a few of the knuckle draggers on FB over the week end. While they're happy to state we're only 5 years old, they then crow about their 100+ year history & honours back in the 1930s or when ever.

Its great isnt it how one or two people on these forums or social media seem to speak for all of both sets of fans.

Talk about posting something out of context. My question was obviously to a Fax fan rather than saying Town should pay for something they dont have infact It would be fair to say i were suggesting quite the opposite.

Any news on the first post yet about the website? Could it be that a Town fan got it wrong?

Put a sock in it. The rent situation and the excuses for not paying it are a total washout. You should be disgusted and ashamed with your BOD.

At least you are welcome on thsi forum to deabte it. Unlike that shower of a forum Tiran runs.

Probably the same place that Towns 2 million quid from before 2008 is.

Keeping your shower in Super League put us out of business you thick cnut

Its great isnt it how one or two people on these forums or social media seem to speak for all of both sets of fans.

Far more than 'one or two' are vocal on here about the shysters that are the rugby club and whilst they can never speak for 'all the fans', it's a fair enough cross-section to gauge overall opinion.

Same goes for your tinpot forum.  The difference is that you are lumbered with the likes of lucky black cat, fax machine and, particular, halifax john and littlerich who are among the most hypocritical, deluded, cultist, up their own ar5e morons who ever walked the face of the earth.  An embarrasment.

Then there's your clown of a moderator Triran, who won't hear anything against his beloved club.  I got banned from your site for simply pointing out the hypocrisy in your fans berating FCHT for their debts in 2008, considering your own problems in 1990.  Just like you tried to do with your smart-ar5e comment earlier.

Unfortunately following the Abbott saga (we'll accept your thanks whenever you're ready for saving the Shay from that lying pr!ck) and Steele's best Manuel impression ("I know nothing"), combined with the rent issues and the continual sh!te spouted by the jokers you call your BOD, along with historical issues such as the Thrum Hall money, many Town fans including myself have a big dislike of all things associated with the rugby club and will certainly never trust your BOD ever again.

Put a sock in it. The rent situation and the excuses for not paying it are a total washout. You should be disgusted and ashamed with your BOD.

At least you are welcome on thsi forum to deabte it. Unlike that shower of a forum Tiran runs.

Keeping your shower in Super League put us out of business you thick cnut

How would you know if I were or were not ashamed of our BOD?

Please explain how all that mess put Halifax Town out of business?

Or you could just insult me again.

How would you know if I were or were not ashamed of our BOD

He doesn't. But he's telling you you ought to be.

Please explain how all that mess put Halifax Town out of business

Cos your lot failed to turn up with the promised readies to go towards the stadium redevelopment. Costs which the football club ended up trying to foot.

It certainly contributed.  The football club obtaining the necessary funds to begin the East Stand development on the promise of money from the sale of Thrum Hall.  The money never materialised leaving the football club saddled with debt they couldn't afford. 

The old club made the mistake of trusting the Fax BOD.  A mistake never to be repeated.

What's the point of them then?

to determine champions