Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fax Website

161 posts in this topic

The fact that it was face to face is irrelevant. It is still a breach of data protection act as it is still an employee providing financial information without a FOI request

No it's not. Again, DPA only covers individuals. Without Steal providing proof I wouldn't believe it anyway - Flea's statement makes no difference to whether or not I think the rent has been paid.

So has Abort withdrawn his funds/support for fax?

My 'source' who was at the meeting says he can't tell me until it's all 'unravelled' 'it will all come out in the wash' his quotes not mine.

My 'source' who was at the meeting says he can't tell me until it's all 'unravelled' 'it will all come out in the wash' his quotes not mine.

Has he soiled himself?

I understand an agreement has been made where the rent owed will be paid shortly, but afaik no payment has yet been recieved and cleared.

Has he soiled himself?

Abbott? I'd guess so.

I understand an agreement has been made where the rent owed will be paid shortly, but afaik no payment has yet been recieved and cleared.

So Steele has lied.......There is a suprise!!!

So has Abort withdrawn his funds/support for fax?

He resigned from the board during his divorce from his wife, he is now back on the board and has renwed his kut sponsorship with them for next season

Due to Fax not getting 2nd alarm bells rang at the council that they may not see the money owed for rent.

As such the council told the Rugby Club that they would be locked out from Sunday unless payment was made. The Rugby Club has thus agreed to pay what is owed but have asked for the council to look at re-negotiating terms.

A promise to make payment was made so that no lock out will happen. Its now a waiting game to see if the money arrives.

(allegedly)

Typical fadge

I agree x x x

@M_Shaw1: Michael Steele also revealed the club's rent has been fully paid as of now & will hold talks with the council regarding the future. #fax2014

ian croad said the same on facebook an hour ago.

Just on my 16th pint at the pigs, I've known from pint 1 that I'm not going to pay for one but the beer is cheaper in the plummet so on that basis I'm not paying for any beer at the pigs.

Regards.

Mike 'the truth' Steele

ian croad said the same on facebook an hour ago.

Of course its paid, how else were they going to play at the Shay on Sunday???

It's ridiculous how it takes threats of getting locked out to make the squatters pay the rent they owe.

I don't buy this 'they pay more' argument either, didn't someone find out how much 'more' they pay, and it's about £100 a month.

That covers the use of the South stand gym, and training ON the pitch, and the Under 20 and first team games, and the offices and the shop.

I wouldn't quibble that if I were them, after all, they agreed to pay that amount.

Get them out now, had enough of them. Their lack of rent paying proves that the Shay is sustainable with only one rent paying tenant.

i'd hazard a guess that having to pay the rent up to date is what has precipitated the current crisis. tough!

This is the last week of income for them so unless Abbott digs deep I cannot see it happening.

Thought the new Commercial chap is going to net them 500k a year so soon be rolling in lot's of money or brown sticky stuff

what happened to that £1,000,000?

what happened to that £1,000,000?

hello?.........hello????

and just to remind them of the facts (and this assumes the rugby club are up to date fully) - this is from DM FOI request

last 3 years rent

Rugby £109180

Football £108600

mmm, significant difference there I see

and the council state

To offset the fact that a club shop was not being provided to FC Halifax Town a reduction in rent was agreed to be effective from July 2012.

so even now their directors are still bending the truth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvSkRWFCE24&feature=youtu.be

the directors speak

moaning about how they have paid significantly more rent than us - guess it depends what you think is significant

:shh::shh:

I still don't get how they think this is a leg to stand on. If they think they're being unfairly treated they should have raised a dispute and whilst this dispute was ongoing paid the rent into an independent account - just like anyone else would.

You can't just not pay for 12 months and then say it's not fair afterwards.