Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fax Website

161 posts in this topic

Not looking good, looks like they're not paying the hosting fees! Something definately afoot!

I thought so, it says designed by fluidcm. They are based in the Britannia Buildings in Elland, so i'd assume that they are part of Reactiv?

If they're unable to put the odd quid towards the website you get a good idea of how quickly they'd have gotten rid of the Shay. We wouldn't have seen last season out there that's for sure.

Oh dear :)

It's frightnening how quickly it's all unravelling!

Fax TV recording interview with directors today

No doubt they will reassure everybody that everything is fine......

fax website still there. 

fax website still there. 

Yeah in bits though lol

Tony's cult seems to be falling apart - 'chant as one, don't listen to Tony, Tony lie, Tony bad man'.

Fev fans trying to wind them up about Probiz coming back now. Out of the frying pan...

Capture_zps8139c017.jpg

here we go again..........what a sorry set of sons of bitches.......

When will they face up and deal with the proper facts and matters.

FFS we pay our rent, they dont.

The reason they dont pay is due to the fact they are skint. They could not have afforded to pay half our rent anyway..................what a fecking joke.

And people have the cheek to say I should wish them well.

Scumbags

Fev fans trying to wind them up about Probiz coming back now. Out of the frying pan...

Not a wind up, mr probiz Craig poskitt is their new commercial guru!

@M_Shaw1: Michael Steele also revealed the club's rent has been fully paid as of now & will hold talks with the council regarding the future. #fax2014

Mike Steele, that well known truth teller. FOI time.

@M_Shaw1: Michael Steele also revealed the club's rent has been fully paid as of now & will hold talks with the council regarding the future. #fax2014

when will they get it through their thick skulls, the rent for each club is based on what they use. They have a shop and offices (unless they've moved out) and we don't at the moment. If it ever happens that we do open a shop with an office as well, then our rent will go up.

As for playing time on the pitch, it's just about equal based on their U20's playing there as well.

What they are really saying is we can't afford the rent, so can we have a reduction please, nothing to do with parity with the football club. If only Abbott had bought the Shay, then the rent would have been reduced for both tenants  :shh:

Who the feck is Matthew Shaw?

After reading his twitter feed people will draw their own conclusions. Mind boggling fantasy.

So the reason they have not paid and can not afford to keep to the tennancy agreement they signed and agreed with CMBC is because the Football Club pay on time what is detailed in their own agreement with the council.

Jesus Christ.

Meanwhile, Mr Smith at number 15 has decided to stop his rent payments as Mr Wilson at number 17 pays less.

Skint freeloading idiots.

Destination administration.

I've just ordered a pint in the three pigs but having realised the beer in the plummet line is cheaper I'm not going to pay. I'm still going to sit and drink the beer I have been furnished with at the pigs though and another few more free of charge until they put their prices down. The fact I don't have any money I'm my pocket is neither here nor there.

Regards.

Mike Steele.

I've just ordered a pint in the three pigs but having realised the beer in the plummet line is cheaper I'm not going to pay. I'm still going to sit and drink the beer I have been furnished with at the pigs though and another few more free of charge until they put their prices down. The fact I don't have any money I'm my pocket is neither here nor there.

Regards.

Mike Steele.

:D

Who the feck is Matthew Shaw?

Young local journo.

I think it's a bit of a joke that town fans have started to rip into him on twitter when all he's done is tweet quotes from an interview with Abbott.

All it's doing is continue to do down the name of Town fans IMO.